We have 9 days in Berlin coming up. I've planned to use two of them for day trips to Hamburg and Dresden. We may just spend all of the remaining 7 days in Berlin but I'd like to have a third day trip selected just in case we decide on one more outing. I enjoy Hudertwasser, so Magdeburg has some appeal but it doesn't appear to have much else. Am I wrong? I have saved an old Gourmet article comparing Dresden and Weimar, so that has some appeal but the train trip to Weimar is the longest of the three--up to 3 hours, too long.. Leipzig appears quite arty from what I've read. Please give your experiences with any of these three that will help me decide. Thanks.
Weimar, Leipzig, or Magdeburg
- 1 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 2 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 5 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 6 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 What size luggage?
- 15 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 16 Travel in Spain
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 25 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?