Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands Help
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Berlin, germany
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 evening of song and dance
- 20 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 21 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 24 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 25 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1