Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 10 Transportation
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 4 days in Provence in early June
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours