Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Weekend Trips from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 1 week in the Cyclades
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe