Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore
- 2 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 3 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 4 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 5 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Milan tours
- 10 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 11 Flight Cost to Athens
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 15 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 21 Bootcut jeans
- 22 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 23 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 24 Amsterdam Transit
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam