Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Weekend Trips from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 London hotel
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris