Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 13 Well, I'm always warning people
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Europe Sim card help
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?