If you we're living in Amsterdam temporarily, where would you go for a long weekend or two (preferably, but not necessarily, by train)?
Weekend trip from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renfe site
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 Europe in winter
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 6 Cornwall or Paris?
- 7 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Giverny in early October?
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 Trip Report, part 1
- 15 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro