If you we're living in Amsterdam temporarily, where would you go for a long weekend or two (preferably, but not necessarily, by train)?
Weekend trip from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 3 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 4 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 5 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 8 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 9 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 10 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 11 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 12 Spain in 17 days
- 13 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 14 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 15 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 19 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 20 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 21 German Wings
- 22 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 25 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?