If you we're living in Amsterdam temporarily, where would you go for a long weekend or two (preferably, but not necessarily, by train)?
Weekend trip from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 4 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 7 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 13 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 14 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 17 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 18 Madrid apartment input, please
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 December honeymoon in Europe
- 21 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 22 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 How long in Venice?
- 24 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 25 staying a month or so in each place