We had a nice weekend hiking/walking around the Lake District. We based out of Keswick and caught a nice weather window.
Enjoy the photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 7 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 8 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 9 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 10 One in Paris ... help
- 11 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 12 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 16 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 17 Seville Itinerary
- 18 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids