We had a nice weekend hiking/walking around the Lake District. We based out of Keswick and caught a nice weather window.
Enjoy the photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Italy trip--how much time for Malta?
- 3 Malta's Azure Window collapses
- 4 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 5 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 6 Where should I go with my family?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Which Hotel in Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 16 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 First Solo Adventure
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 21 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 24 Alitala
- 25 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...