I was hoping some seasoned travelers in Germany/EU could help me plan a quick weekend trip from Cologne, Germany. my husband and I have been here for 6 weeks and have already explored alot of cities outside Germany. We are looking for a weekend trip(either train or short flight)- no major connections due to time constraints. we will leave on friday afternoon and need to return by sunday night. obviously i know this is quick trip, but would love others recommendations -experiences. We've already covered Paris, Amsterdam, Bruges, Venice, London, Bonn, Dusseldorf, cologne-obviously
we generally enjoy the outdoors (hiking), also like to visit museums. we just got back from London so we are most likely looking for a more relaxed trip:any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 Which Hotel in Rome
- 3 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 4 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 10 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 First Solo Adventure
- 14 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 15 PARIS
- 16 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Crete Holiday
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa