I will be in Milano for 5 days in August and have been told that there is a weekend fair in Garda, 70 miles away. Does anyone out there know the exact time, location and day/s of this fair?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 7 Andalucia Spain
- 8 Going to Paris for one day
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 Rome Water Shortage
- 11 Europe for Beginners
- 12 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 WWI sites
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Lake Como,Italy
- 22 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 25 13 nights in switzerland