I will be in Milano for 5 days in August and have been told that there is a weekend fair in Garda, 70 miles away. Does anyone out there know the exact time, location and day/s of this fair?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Day trips around Vienna
- 15 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Madrid/Lisbon
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?