I will be in Milano for 5 days in August and have been told that there is a weekend fair in Garda, 70 miles away. Does anyone out there know the exact time, location and day/s of this fair?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)