I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?