I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 England & Scotland in April
- 4 Transport in Venice
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?