I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Cyprus in December
- 9 Cyprus photo gallery
- 10 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 Florence in October
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Euro Train