I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 5 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Italy
- 18 Azores
- 19 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Taormina to Palermo