I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 2 Cannes >> Corsica
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Help with a small island in Greece
- 13 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 14 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law