I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Dresden- tea towel
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?