I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city