I'l be traveling to Tallinn for a study abroad program and have 3 day weekends available for 3 weeks. What are some countries that I should not miss while I'm in Europe? I was thinking perhaps Amsterdam and possibly Rome. Is Rome too far? Any sugestions are welcome. If anyone can also suggest to me where I can find cheap airfare from Tallinn I would appreciate. Someone told me it's better to book your flights once you get to Tallinn at the American Express office. Any truth to that? Thank you again.
Weekend Excursions from Tallinn?
- 1 Germany and Italy
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Changing of the Guard
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 6 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 7 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 8 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 13 London Evening Activity
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?