We've just enjoyed a fabulous weekend in the smallest county in England, Rutland.
Have a look at my blog post http://wp.me/p5IZLJ-u and read all about it.
I highly recommend it as a weekend break destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Campervan in Croatia
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 Cell Phone Question
- 9 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 K-Day
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?