My friends and I are staying at Adar Manor in County Limirick. We would like to see as much in wester/southern Ireland while we are there. What day trips to recommend that would be doable from Adar? Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!!
week long agenda
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 day trips from Stuttgart
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 16 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 17 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 18 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 19 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 24 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 25 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?