My friends and I are staying at Adar Manor in County Limirick. We would like to see as much in wester/southern Ireland while we are there. What day trips to recommend that would be doable from Adar? Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!!
week long agenda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Itinerary for Spain