If two of us were to spend a week in Scotland, flying into Edinburgh, could we confine our stay to maybe two or three hotels? Could we spend three nights in Edinburgh and three nights in one other place and then travel from there to see most of the sights? or even be able to stay the whole time in Edinburgh and travel from there each day? If not, can you offer advice to see the most of Scotland in that short time? small tours or driving are preferable, although we are from the states and not used to driving on the left! ikes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay