If two of us were to spend a week in Scotland, flying into Edinburgh, could we confine our stay to maybe two or three hotels? Could we spend three nights in Edinburgh and three nights in one other place and then travel from there to see most of the sights? or even be able to stay the whole time in Edinburgh and travel from there each day? If not, can you offer advice to see the most of Scotland in that short time? small tours or driving are preferable, although we are from the states and not used to driving on the left! ikes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany