We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 7 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Fashion for larger man?
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Trieste and Koper
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel