We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 4 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 5 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 6 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 7 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 8 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 9 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 10 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 11 travel to western Europe from India
- 12 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 13 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 14 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change