We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 2 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 3 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 London Weekend
- 6 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 9 Alhambra questions
- 10 Berlin: evening dining
- 11 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 France 8 days
- 14 Baltic cruise ports
- 15 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 16 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 17 milan austria
- 18 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 19 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 20 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 21 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 25 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please