We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 7 Greece for a month with a baby
- 8 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Monet's Giverny
- 12 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 13 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 14 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 15 Munich Day Trips
- 16 Cookware in France
- 17 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 18 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 21 wedding abroad
- 22 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 25 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old