We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Aaah...Umbria!
- 5 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 6 Provence : So many places too little time
- 7 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Weather in the dolomites
- 11 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 12 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 13 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 14 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 15 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 16 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 France: which maps?
- 19 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 24 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1