We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport