We are traveling to London for a week mid March - myself , 17 and 20 year old children - we get in Sat. Am about 9 am and leave the next Sat pm about 8:30 pm - ideas and any trip details would be appreciated. We are staying in the Bloomsbury area. thanks!
Week in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 2 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 3 A Week in Spain
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 7 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 8 week in scotland
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 12 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 13 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?