My and my partner are considering a civil wedding in Siena this autumn. Does anyony know how to go about booking the town hall for a wedding? Also I am wondering what the cost for a civil marriage in Italy is?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Biarritz family holiday
- 3 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 4 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 18 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Towersey, London
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.