I am travelling to Europe in 2 months for a month and planning to buy a wedding dress there. Could you please suggest me a good place in Italy or Austria to buy a dress a good one with a good quality around 15000 euro? Can you also tell me if there any sales season for wedding dresses? I have also heard about a village in Italy, where only wedding dresses are sold, unfortunately I have no idea where is it close to. If somebody has any information about it, please let me know.
I would be very grateful, if you could help me.
And Thank You in advance, Aytan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 야마토전함 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 22 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 23 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 24 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions