I am travelling to Europe in 2 months for a month and planning to buy a wedding dress there. Could you please suggest me a good place in Italy or Austria to buy a dress a good one with a good quality around 15000 euro? Can you also tell me if there any sales season for wedding dresses? I have also heard about a village in Italy, where only wedding dresses are sold, unfortunately I have no idea where is it close to. If somebody has any information about it, please let me know.
I would be very grateful, if you could help me.
And Thank You in advance, Aytan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 10 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 Berlin
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy