Will be based in Cannes and am thinking of taking the coastal trains to Monaco and Menton rather than renting a car. Does anyone know of a website for train informationchedules, ticket costs?
Website for Riviera Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 4 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Drawing courses in Paris
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 15 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 16 cell phones in France
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 19 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 24 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...