I am currently trying to prebook tickets for the Colosseum / Forum / Palatine Hill for the end of September but the website recommended in my guide book (http://www.ticketclic.it/) will not allow any purchases.
Would anybody have any idea why this might be? Alternatively does anyone know of another website I could use (preferably an official one that doesn't add on sneaky charges)?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 We're here!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Bremerhaven and environs
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona