We are planning to visit Turkey for about two weeks in the Fall. Does the timing really mater? We will spend about a week in Istanbul and then go elsewhere close by. Any advantages or disadvantages of going earlier than later? thanks!
Weather in Turkey mid Sept versus October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 12 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Italy Countryside
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Germany in December 2015
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Vegan in Germany?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?