We are planning to visit Turkey for about two weeks in the Fall. Does the timing really mater? We will spend about a week in Istanbul and then go elsewhere close by. Any advantages or disadvantages of going earlier than later? thanks!
Weather in Turkey mid Sept versus October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Italy
- 11 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon