We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Transportation
- 2 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 7 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 8 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 9 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 10 Provence planning
- 11 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 12 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 13 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 16 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 17 Seeking a special place in France
- 18 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 19 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Hamlet and castles