We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 4 Help with first time trip with family
- 5 Verona or Athens?
- 6 My 60th birthday surprises
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 9 Spain car rental questions
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Basque country ideas
- 13 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 20 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 23 European Cooking Secrets
- 24 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 25 the ultimate trip report Barcelona