We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼카지노주소
- 2 Switzeraland Iternary
- 3 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 10 days in spain
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 8 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Train Travel in Germany
- 14 barcelona
- 15 One night in Amsterdam?
- 16 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 21 Naples?
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary