We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 2 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 3 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 4 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 10 Day Trip near Paris
- 11 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 12 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 16 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 21 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 22 Milan tours
- 23 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 24 Flight Cost to Athens
- 25 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland