We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Weather in Turkey March-April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Theater in London
- 7 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 8 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 12 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 15 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 16 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 19 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 20 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 23 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August