We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 2 Ali
- 3 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 4 Drinks in Spain
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 7 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Iceland Trip report
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris