We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Weather in Turkey March-April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 5 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 6 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 7 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 10 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 11 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 12 Train tickets France and Spain
- 13 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 14 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 15 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 16 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 17 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 21 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 24 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 25 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?