We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 2 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 3 Tell me about the metro Dupleix area of Paris
- 4 Italy, Spain and France
- 5 Montpellier - A few questions
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 9 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 10 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 11 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 November in Greece
- 14 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 17 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 18 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 19 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 20 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 21 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 22 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 23 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 24 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 25 Barcelona with Teens