We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Weather in Turkey March-April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 3 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 4 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 8 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 Paris in 1 Day
- 15 Oslo in early Oct
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"