We are planning a trip/tour to Turkey in late March, early April 2014 and were wondering what the weather is usually like. I know it varies around the country, but looking at Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Izmir & Canakkale. Is this a good time to travel in Turkey, or too wet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 2 worthy or no?
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 5 Breakfast: London
- 6 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 7 Seville bus information
- 8 Macedonia, Greece
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 11 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 12 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 13 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 14 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 23 Piazza Navona
- 24 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 25 Venice at Christmas