going hiking next week in Switzerland and Austria; supposed to be headed to lech and st moritz; we may end up changing our route due to the recent flooding. In general I am trying to figure out what type of clothing to bring for when I am not hiking- is it similar to a new england fall? Will it still be summer? Cool? Hot??? Thanks!
weather in switzerland alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 16 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam