going hiking next week in Switzerland and Austria; supposed to be headed to lech and st moritz; we may end up changing our route due to the recent flooding. In general I am trying to figure out what type of clothing to bring for when I am not hiking- is it similar to a new england fall? Will it still be summer? Cool? Hot??? Thanks!
weather in switzerland alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 20 Seaside island village in Greece
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report