My family is planning to visit there in the coming summer.
Just want to know more about the weather in the summer time.
Is it very hot ??
Any advice when booking a hotel ??
(Air-conditioning required or not?)
Just want to know your ideas.
Weather in ST. PETERSBURG -- July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 2 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 11 England in 7 days
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 17 To Prague or not to Prague
- 18 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 19 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Ireland's west coast
- 24 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 25 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland