My family is planning to visit there in the coming summer.
Just want to know more about the weather in the summer time.
Is it very hot ??
Any advice when booking a hotel ??
(Air-conditioning required or not?)
Just want to know your ideas.
Weather in ST. PETERSBURG -- July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 American Express
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking