My family is planning to visit there in the coming summer.
Just want to know more about the weather in the summer time.
Is it very hot ??
Any advice when booking a hotel ??
(Air-conditioning required or not?)
Just want to know your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 3 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 4 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 5 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 6 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 7 SIXT car rental uk
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 10 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 13 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 14 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 15 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 16 ICELAND DAY 1
- 17 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 22 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 23 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 24 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 25 Advice on long week trip to Germany