My family is planning to visit there in the coming summer.
Just want to know more about the weather in the summer time.
Is it very hot ??
Any advice when booking a hotel ??
(Air-conditioning required or not?)
Just want to know your ideas.
Weather in ST. PETERSBURG -- July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 10 Madrid: Flamenco
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 ITALO trains need help
- 17 London restaurants
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 22 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 23 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 24 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 25 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights