What is the weather like in the Nice/Cannes area during early October? What are the temperatures? Is it rainy?
Would you recommend going in spring (May or June) instead? Would it be warmer then?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 2 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 3 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 4 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 8 One in Paris ... help
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 First timers to Italy
- 16 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 19 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 23 Hungary itinerary Help
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids