We are going to Scotland at the end of June. Looking at the long range forecast, it appears the average temperature is in the 60's F. I guess we're wondering what to pack. I was thinking Scotland weather was similar to central New York, but 60's seems chilly. Any suggestions/tips on the weather and what to pack?
weather in Scotland in June
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 11 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 15 days in Europe,
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 25 After Helsinki, where to next?