We are going to Scotland at the end of June. Looking at the long range forecast, it appears the average temperature is in the 60's F. I guess we're wondering what to pack. I was thinking Scotland weather was similar to central New York, but 60's seems chilly. Any suggestions/tips on the weather and what to pack?
weather in Scotland in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russian Visa Question
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 11 2 Days in Brussels
- 12 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 13 Monet's Giverny
- 14 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 15 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 16 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 17 Munich Day Trips
- 18 Cookware in France
- 19 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 20 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 21 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 22 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 23 wedding abroad
- 24 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna