I know that it's difficult to predict, but I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can give me some sense of what weather is like in mid-late September. Temps? wind? rain?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Cost of Van from CDG
- 7 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Croatian islands
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Pure Forskolin XT @ http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 15 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 16 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 However, once you've gotten
- 19 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 23 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 24 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans