I know that it's difficult to predict, but I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can give me some sense of what weather is like in mid-late September. Temps? wind? rain?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Apartment Montreux area
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 An evening in London
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona