I know that it's difficult to predict, but I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can give me some sense of what weather is like in mid-late September. Temps? wind? rain?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 4 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 11 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 18 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 19 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 20 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 21 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 22 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 23 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 24 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 25 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)