We will be in Prague in August. Can anyone tell me what the weather/temps should be like? According to my guidebook, the average high in August is 66F, which seems low to me. I think I've heard it is usually very hot in the Czech Republic in August. I'm trying to figure out what to bring for clothes & if I need more shorts/capris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 Ravello to Paestum
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy