We will be in Prague in August. Can anyone tell me what the weather/temps should be like? According to my guidebook, the average high in August is 66F, which seems low to me. I think I've heard it is usually very hot in the Czech Republic in August. I'm trying to figure out what to bring for clothes & if I need more shorts/capris.
Weather in Prague in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 3 Street food in Turkey
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 One week in Venice - trips
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Scotland
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?