We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Advice for England and France travels?
- 8 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 9 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 10 please revew provence agenda
- 11 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 12 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 18 Where to go in March??
- 19 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 20 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 21 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 22 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 23 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 24 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 25 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?