We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Germany and Austria trip report
- 5 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 6 Travel WiFi - France
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 London Itinerary and Questions
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Paris to Ramstein
- 19 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 25 Rail pass question