We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 12 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 17 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour