We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Nice to the luberons
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Italy Spending Budget
- 18 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 22 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul