We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Madrid airport question
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?