We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 7 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 I think this is a scam!
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 17 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 18 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 21 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?