We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 4 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 5 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 6 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 7 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 8 Florence 2 weeks
- 9 12 days in Austria
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 14 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end