We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 4 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 5 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras