We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Dordogne Trip Report
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 6 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 7 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 8 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 9 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 10 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 11 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 12 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 13 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 16 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 17 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 18 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas