We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liverpool to London
- 2 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 10 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 11 car rental agency
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 15 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 16 Trains
- 17 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.