We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 10 Paris Ticket t+
- 11 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 12 Paris museums free admission
- 13 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 16 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 20 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 21 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 25 Italian train question