We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 7 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 12 Iceland rental camper company
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Chania
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 19 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 20 Spanish food - not that special?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem