We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 8 St Germain
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?