We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please