We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Barcelona with baby
- 5 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 6 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question