Heading to London Thursday. Weather reports show rain everyday (as they have for the past few weeks). Can we expect heavy or constant rain? Or is it more likely to be intermittent and light? I know the weather is unpredictable but just curious how heavy the rain has been or might be expected to be.
Weather in London - rain,rain,rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Germany Visa for conference
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 First Time Going to Europe
- 7 How long in Venice?
- 8 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 9 Message for Ackislander
- 10 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 11 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 atm cards in Spain
- 19 Traditional food in Athens
- 20 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 23 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca