Heading to London Thursday. Weather reports show rain everyday (as they have for the past few weeks). Can we expect heavy or constant rain? Or is it more likely to be intermittent and light? I know the weather is unpredictable but just curious how heavy the rain has been or might be expected to be.
Weather in London - rain,rain,rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin