Of course none of us are Weather predictors, but could you provide an idea of what type of weather to expect during mid April in these parts of Italy: Florence, Venice, Parma, Cinque Terre.
Thank you, Weather Channel!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 3 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 7 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 17 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 21 One day in Lille, France
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam