Of course none of us are Weather predictors, but could you provide an idea of what type of weather to expect during mid April in these parts of Italy: Florence, Venice, Parma, Cinque Terre.
Thank you, Weather Channel!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 Norway by motorhome
- 4 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 5 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 6 Taking wine home from France
- 7 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 8 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 9 Need advice on transportation
- 10 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 11 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 14 Tallinn for 1st time
- 15 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 20 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland