With Europe in a heat wave whats the weather been like in Iceland lately?
We're thinking of bringing the kids (12&9)over for a visit. Also, hopeing to see some baby puffins. But I think they fly off-shore by July. Does anymore know?
There is suppose to be an off shore island w/ lots of baby puffins. Don't know the name.
All thoughts welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 Milan and Lake Como
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri