With Europe in a heat wave whats the weather been like in Iceland lately?
We're thinking of bringing the kids (12&9)over for a visit. Also, hopeing to see some baby puffins. But I think they fly off-shore by July. Does anymore know?
There is suppose to be an off shore island w/ lots of baby puffins. Don't know the name.
All thoughts welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 9 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 10 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Castle Stays in Wales
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia