With Europe in a heat wave whats the weather been like in Iceland lately?
We're thinking of bringing the kids (12&9)over for a visit. Also, hopeing to see some baby puffins. But I think they fly off-shore by July. Does anymore know?
There is suppose to be an off shore island w/ lots of baby puffins. Don't know the name.
All thoughts welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium : a asfe country
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Italian Riviera
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 18 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 19 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Switzerland in mid-April
- 22 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos