Can anyone suggest a good, reliable source for weather historical averages for the French Riviera and Tuscany (countryside, not Florence)? I used to use weather.com, but they seemed to have now farmed this out to wunderground, which doesn't work very well and doesn't seem to have this info for all locations.
We are looking at a trip in June, but I want to be sure it will be warm enough for my kids to swim (in the ocean and in pools).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 11 Moving to Italy
- 12 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 13 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 21 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 25 Petrol in Greece