We're spending a few days in Florence around 11th April.
What sort of weather could we anticipate?
(I know that it's variable, but a rough idea would be good.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French countryside/wine country
- 2 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 3 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 4 A wonderful month in France
- 5 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 6 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 7 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 8 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 11 London/Newcastle trip
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 19 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 20 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 21 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 24 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 25 A week in Le Marche