I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Regarding Residence Permit
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 19 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller