I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 From Genoa to Rome...
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Holiday Itinerary
- 7 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 8 AVE train tickets questions.
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 How much do i need?
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 24 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?