I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIFA.com launches Panini 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™
- 2 italy
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 5 Side trip from Geneva
- 6 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?