I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Paris to Rome
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car