I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 17 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 18 Heli Tour
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 22 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?