I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.