I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 14 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 15 Passport proplems
- 16 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 17 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 18 Itinerary help...
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 25 Lisbon or Cascais in July