I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question