I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Sienna with kids
- 3 12 nights in Greek islands
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 6 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 17 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal