I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 3 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 4 car rental in Rome
- 5 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 6 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 7 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 8 French air traffic control strike early July
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Toledo, Spain
- 11 Berlin Itinerary
- 12 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 14 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 15 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 16 If Greece exits
- 17 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 18 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 19 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 20 Travelling from CPH to Kalmar (Sweden): buying in advance or not?
- 21 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 22 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 23 Feedback Requested on 2 wk Naxos-Santorini-Athens Itinerary for Family of 4
- 24 5 days in Paris
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?