I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 2 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Too much for one day?
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein