I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.