I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Retiring to Southern France
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy