I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 4 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 7 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 12 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 13 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 14 French open 2017
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 What do pack for Ireland?
- 17 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 18 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 22 TAP airlines & other questions
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 25 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums