I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 2 London visit
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 22 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 23 Budget for 3 Month's
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!