I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip