I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O YAHOO Reset Password
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Villa in Italy
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Places to stop/stay?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Route Information
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey