I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 13 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 River cruises
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 7 days in Andalucia