I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 River Boat Cruise
- 8 student in denmark
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 19 Rome to Positano
- 20 Sachsenhausen?
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 25 Euro 2016 Football championship