I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Weather in February?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 London hotel
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 23 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 24 Location of hotel in Rome
- 25 Sicily Suggetions