I'm planning to take a trip to Paris, Rome, Venice and Athens with my husband in February (That is the only time both of us can manage to get leave from office at the same time). We aren't interested in hitting the beach and things as we come from Sri Lanka, which is an Island anyway. We are more keen on the sites of historic value. Though we are exited about the tour, we are a bit worried how the weather would be around that time. Please tell me about the weather conditions in the above mentioned cities..
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Lisbon hotel
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Italy
- 11 4 Days in Tuscany
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Revised itinerary for italy
- 20 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days