how cold will it be in Denmark in December? Are their great Xmas displays?
are the castles decorated? Are the Tivoli gardens opened?
Is the little mermAid frozen in the water?
Is it hard to sightsee due to weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Munich
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?