how cold will it be in Denmark in December? Are their great Xmas displays?
are the castles decorated? Are the Tivoli gardens opened?
Is the little mermAid frozen in the water?
Is it hard to sightsee due to weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 7 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Versailles
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!