My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라▥온라인카지노추천
- 2 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노〉슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?