My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Wine Tasting in France
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Places to visit from Zurich
- 21 Loire Valley restaurants
- 22 Rome Water Shortage
- 23 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 24 Appenzell in December?
- 25 Driving in Italy