My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 YIKES!
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Final Four
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 21 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Getting around Lisbon