My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Sicily help
- 3 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Cork questions
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 Sim Card
- 19 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 20 Airline to Rome
- 21 Finland around Christmas time?
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?