My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 driving from ancona to rome
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy