My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland( April end 2014).Visit Italy first(Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre) followed by a few days around Interlaken. I have read that April and May are bad months to visit places like Murren, Wengan, Grimmelwald, Lauterbrunnen.
1. How would the weather be?
2.. Will there be trains and gondolas working around these areas in April last week?
3.Will everything be covered in snow or will be green in some areas?
4.Will we be able to do small hikes around these areas?
Any help would be appriciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 13 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 14 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 15 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Azores in February
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland