We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 London hotel
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt