We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 3 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 4 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 5 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 6 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 7 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 8 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 13 Athens and which islands?
- 14 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 15 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 16 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 17 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 18 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 21 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 25 14 days in Italy. need some help