We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 5 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 driving in france with kids
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 13 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Reputable Tours
- 18 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 19 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?