We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 Rolling bags in Venice
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?