We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 3 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 13 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 14 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 Milan at the end of September
- 24 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?