We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 7 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 10 Brussels in 2 days
- 11 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Nice to the luberons
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Cotswolds first time
- 19 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot