We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 First time Golfing in Ireland