We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 10 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 11 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 12 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 16 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 17 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 23 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 24 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 25 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe