We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 days in Germany
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 14 Help With Vienna
- 15 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 16 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 17 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Dresden or Leipzig
- 23 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City