We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 5 Which travel plan?
- 6 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 7 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Euro Train