We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains
- 2 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 3 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 8 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 9 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 10 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 11 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 12 Italy for 5 nights!
- 13 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 14 Airb2b in Paris
- 15 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 16 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Barcelona restaurants
- 18 Seaplane service
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 22 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 23 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 24 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 25 Paris Bastille Day