We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Bodrum to instanbul
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Florence Hotel Advice
- 12 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??