We are going on a river cruise from Paris to Normandy the end of April through early May. It looks like the weather is cool at that time of year. So, I'm wondering is it too early for cropped pants? Too early for sandals during the day? I am in my late 60's - can I wear jeans? jeggings? Thanks.
weather - clothing first two weeks in May in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 8 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Food tours in Rome?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Rome Food Tour
- 18 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe