My husband and I are headed to Scotland for a two week self guided car trip in May 2014. We will arrive in Edinburgh May 5th. We are headed north to Elgin and Inverness, then over to Isle of Skye, down to Oban then back to Edinburgh. Any suggestions on what type of things to pack? We try to pack light when we travel and we are going to be in Europe for a total of 3 and 1/2 weeks, so I don't want to have to pack a lot of winter outerwear, scarves, gloves, boots et cetera if we are not going to need it. We will not be doing a lot of hiking, we will be more exploring and castle touring.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 2 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 3 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Croatia
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 Norway -Trips
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 13 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 14 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 23 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas