We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Engadine Valley help
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights