We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 5 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 8 Bath/Cotswolds
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 22 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 23 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece