We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in august
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Greece
- 8 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece