We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 18 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 19 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?