We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌마뉴엘카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계바카라ぁ생중계바카라
- 2 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 ATM
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Spain Itinerary
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?