We are planning a first trip to Europe and are visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice June/July. In terms of the weather and sightseeing in the heat, is there a particular order that you would go to these places? We are used to long hot/dry summers in Australia but are unsure about what it is like in these places. We plan to do a lot of walking (if possible).
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www.adal.ml 강동오피 강동건마 강동휴게텔 강동마사지㇇강동키스방
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 가락오피 아찔한 달리기 가락건마 www.adal.ml 가락휴게텔 가락마사지 가락키스방
- 4 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 신천오피 신천건마 신천휴게텔 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 5 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 14 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Via del Sale, Italy
- 17 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique