Hi, We will be in Ireland the middle of May, wondering about the weather. Will it be on the cool side and is there a lot of rain. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Iwango went…to Nice
- 10 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 11 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 15 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Cylades Island Hopping
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?