Hi, We will be in Ireland the middle of May, wondering about the weather. Will it be on the cool side and is there a lot of rain. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 3 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 Swiss rail passes
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 London day trips, especially castles
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Day trips