Hi, We will be in Ireland the middle of May, wondering about the weather. Will it be on the cool side and is there a lot of rain. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Scuol, Switzerland
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 Guidebook for Iceland
- 11 visa question
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 21 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"