Going to Sweden, Denmark, ST Petersburg and Amsterdam first two weeks of July. What can I expect as to weather. Thinking of bringing pants and a warmup jacket as well as a fleece. Is it pants weather? Long sleeve shirts? Will be staying on cruise ship until Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice; recommendations
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 4 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 5 Sardinia in early May
- 6 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Photographer in Paris?
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 17 Finistère Base
- 18 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 21 Murren in June by myself
- 22 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 23 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 24 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb