OMG who scheduled this flight? Oops, it was me. IcelandAir from Paris to Reyjkavik arrives midnight August 25. Our flight to Boston leaves 5:45 p.m! Worse, the guest houses I found online in Reyjkavik don't take people in after midnight. So we sleep in the airport? Watch the ice flow until 5:30 pm? After a week in Paris this is not looking like a happy ending to our trip. Can anyone help us make a better plan?
We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 Switzerland help...?
- 11 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 12 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Sicily in a winter
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland