My family of four will be traveling Europe for 14 days. We want to visit Venice and. Paris. We would also like to see one other city. Which place would you recommend? It would be nice if there was a great place to visit between these two cities. We have been to Venice and Paris but my kids have not visited. We want to see something new in addition to our favorites.
We want to visit Paris, Venice and one other city. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 8 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 tour guides in rome
- 16 one last portugal car rental question
- 17 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 London hotel
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -