My family of four will be traveling Europe for 14 days. We want to visit Venice and. Paris. We would also like to see one other city. Which place would you recommend? It would be nice if there was a great place to visit between these two cities. We have been to Venice and Paris but my kids have not visited. We want to see something new in addition to our favorites.
We want to visit Paris, Venice and one other city. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe