We plan to spend a few days in Provence, probably near St Remy.Thinking about picking up a car in Avignon for the time in Provence. Afterwards, we need to meet up with a group in Tours. Could we drive to Aix and train from there or is there a better idea?
We need to get to Tours from Provence by train, what is the best route?
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 London Evening Activity
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 RHK's heading to Europe
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 16 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 rand versus euro
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?