My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Munich and Dachau
- 11 London visit
- 12 Duoro river cruises
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Three days in Spain