My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!