My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 What to wear
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 8 Sicily - not a trip report
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean