My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 Tour Company in Russia
- 3 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 4 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 10 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 11 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 14 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 15 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Which One?
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 month's stay in Italy
- 20 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 21 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 22 International driving permit required in France?
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Food in Paris-Dining out