My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 5 Bologna tips
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 9 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 19 Gargano Promontory
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 25 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam