My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 2 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 3 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 malaga to madrid train ?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 13 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Airb2b in Paris
- 16 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 17 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 18 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 19 Seaplane service
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Venice tourist travel pass
- 23 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 24 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014