My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 Car Rentals in Athens
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Weekend navigo options
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 16 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 21 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 22 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 23 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 24 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.