My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 3 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 4 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 10 Bayeux tapestry
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 14 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Camino No-No
- 18 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 Bus ride to Positano
- 23 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 24 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget