My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 4 Lake como
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Place to propose
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 14 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 18 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 British drivers
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal