My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 3 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 6 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 11 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 12 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 15 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 16 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 17 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 18 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 19 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 22 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London