My 9 yr old son and I will be in Italy for 6 weeks between June and July this summer. We are going to be based in Aviano and then Verona. We would like to travel by train to Rome, Venice, and Positano. Can you give us advice on inexpensive places to stay for a night or two that would be safe? Thank you.
We need suggestions for places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Istanbul water
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?