We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Roma Pass
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?