We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
We need an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 2 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Interesting travel scam article
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 21 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Drawing courses in Paris