We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 7 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions