We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Where to from Verona
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Train passes
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Munich-6 days in September
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Europe itinerary
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 European Travel in March