We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 9 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 10 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 11 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 12 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?