We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Flat in London
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 K-Day
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts