We want to travel from Rome and get to Santorini, Mykonos, then go to Turkey.
We need to cover that west coast from Istanbul down to Fethiye..rather than backtrack to Istanbul to leave back to New Zealand, can we go South to North and how ?
Brotherleelove...help please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train rides
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 4 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 One week in & near Marseille
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 12 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 15 First time in Italy
- 16 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 17 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 24 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 25 Austria