Husband and I have 9 nights to spend in Tuscany this June. After reading many recommendations here, we have already booked the first 4 nights in montepulciano (politian apartments, from where we will explore the Val d-Orica region) , then we have 2 nights booked in Arezzo (so we can experience the Giostra del Saracino). We are confused where to spend our last 3 nights in Tuscany for a base to explore more central/north Tuscany and to be in an area that would compliment our previous destinations (i.e. allow us to experience a different side of Tuscany to the Val d'orica region). In my searching, there seem to be more recommendations regarding the Val d'orica region and not so many for the rest of Tuscany.
Some info that may help: we will have a car, we don’t need to visit to Florence, we enjoy food, wine, art, architecture, culsture, history etc. our next destination after Tuscany is levanto and the CT. we are open to both agritourismo and in town suggestions.
Regards, and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 2 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
We need 1 more location to complete our 9 night tuscan discovery adventure?