We are just back from Barcelona, Paris, Nice and London. This was our first trip to Nice and we loved the whole area. The beaches nice (not like FL gulf of course)and the old town so lovely. We have decided we want to return to Italy next year and would like to experience something similar to Nice and Monaco. Any suggestions?
We loved Nice what about Italian coast?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 12 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 17 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros