We have found a new restaurant/lounge in Paris called Jazz-Y-Jazz and it is huge!! It seats 150 inside and 160 outside. Food is really good and atmosphere is very friendly. It is located at the corner of Avenue de la Porte de Montmartre and R. H. Huchard, in the 18th. The address is 13 Avenue de la Porte de Montmartre. If you are going to the St. Ouen Flea Market, this would be a great place to rest after a day of bargains. The owner speaks English, French and Japanese.
We have found a new resturant/lounge in Paris, France.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Trip around Spain
- 16 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 23 Medieval Tallinn
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris