We have found a new restaurant/lounge in Paris called Jazz-Y-Jazz and it is huge!! It seats 150 inside and 160 outside. Food is really good and atmosphere is very friendly. It is located at the corner of Avenue de la Porte de Montmartre and R. H. Huchard, in the 18th. The address is 13 Avenue de la Porte de Montmartre. If you are going to the St. Ouen Flea Market, this would be a great place to rest after a day of bargains. The owner speaks English, French and Japanese.
We have found a new resturant/lounge in Paris, France.
- 1 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 2 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 6 Car rental
- 7 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!