we had planned a trip with our 2 adult kids to Italy (2 weeks). My daughter just started a new job, and we have now moved the trip to May. My husband thought maybe a smaller trip - just us 2 - Florence and Tuscany, ending with a long weekend in Paris.
we are thinking (and are flexible) that we would go @sep18 or 19 and arrive home the 28 or 29th
Is it to late to see the wine festivals ? harvesting ? Olives?
All the festivals I have found so far - are over
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 7 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Corfu
- 22 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?
we are planning last minute trip to florence/tuscany (sept)