we had planned a trip with our 2 adult kids to Italy (2 weeks). My daughter just started a new job, and we have now moved the trip to May. My husband thought maybe a smaller trip - just us 2 - Florence and Tuscany, ending with a long weekend in Paris.
we are thinking (and are flexible) that we would go @sep18 or 19 and arrive home the 28 or 29th
Is it to late to see the wine festivals ? harvesting ? Olives?
All the festivals I have found so far - are over
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 4 Is Sicily Safe?
- 5 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 11 Mykonos Beach Club
- 12 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 13 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 14 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 15 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 16 Visit to Engand
- 17 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 18 Trip in September
- 19 Which city order makes most sense?
- 20 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 21 London Restaurants
- 22 Munich Hotel Location
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 25 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
we are planning last minute trip to florence/tuscany (sept)