My partner would like to see a few castles and we have relo's in England who we would spend a few days with. Then to London train to Paris and fly out from there. Any ideas would be appreciated
We are planning a 21 day trip to Scotland England and Paris in May 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Must see in Dubrovnik