We are visiting friends in Elche. We live in Washington DC. We would like to bring them some gifts. It is a husband, wife and two boys (12-years). Any suggestions?
We are going to visit friends in Spain. What gifts should we take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 4 Hotel in Paris
- 5 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Alhambra questions
- 11 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 12 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 20 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 21 Southwestern England
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?