Usually I like to stay in Euston or Bloomsbury area but things have gone way more expensive than I care to spend on accommodation. So I am considering other areas. Hampton by Hilton Waterloo has a good offer (800 nights @900 GBP) but I have no idea what this area is like. Is Waterloo safe, does it have decent dinning options (nothing fancy needed), walking friendly for a woman, supermarkets etc.. Please feel free to add anything else as I've never been to the area.
I like that it's connected by several tube lines and the hotel is new.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 magnified mirror
- 4 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 5 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 San Sebastián
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Can parking
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area