We are travelling to Venice in a few weeks and are considering making advance water taxi reservations for our train arrival and 6:30 AM airport departure. Has anyone used Clementson? They offer a free, private trip from our hotel to Murano if we book both arrival and departure transfers with them. Has anyone used this firm? Other recommendations appreciated.
Water taxi reservations in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Sammezzano update
- 9 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 10 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 11 ideas for Portugal please
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 airport transportation
- 18 2 Days in Brussels
- 19 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 25 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?